As a Nigerian mum, praying is in our DNA, we pray as a default as ordered by the Bible. It is particularly pertinent to note that praying for children is of utmost importance, one must take note of important prayer point for children. My mum says that there is a prayer bank that houses all prayer and the prayer filters down as it is needed. Standing in gap for our children is thus very important. I believe in the following prayer point for children
- Prayers for academic, professional excellence and personal fulfillment.
- Prayer for protection from abuses-spiritual, sexual and others.
- Prayers for good husband, easy child bearing and good marriages.
- Prayer for overcoming peer pressure and bad influences.
- Prayers for favor and grace.
Prayer is the key and we must teach our children to prayer as early as possible. I teach my children to say the Lord Prayer at age 3 and continue to encourage them to prayer for every member of the family as they grow old.
Photo by Tima Miroshnichenko from Pexels